17th February 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc Nautical science degree recognized at par with other degrees and graduation?

I want know if b.sc nautical science degree is recognised at par with other degrees and graduation

Related Questions:
27th February 2011, 01:51 AM
ronaldo

Default Re: Is B.Sc Nautical science degree recognized at par with other degrees and graduation?

dear friend,
Diploma in nautical Science leading to B.Sc. (Nautical Science) , in association with Indira Gandhi National Open University(IGNOU0) being offered by Namac is the first step towards this fascinating career or rather a way life.IGNOU is a National University established by an Act of Parliament in 1985. IGNOU Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates are recognised by all the members of the Association of Indian University (AIU) and are at par with Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates of all Indian Universities/Deemed Universities/ Institutions.
SO,B.Sc Nautical science degree is recognized at par with other degrees and graduation.
21st September 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Sc Nautical science degree recognized at par with other degrees and graduation?

what courses n career options other than in merchant navy are possible for a graduate in bsc nautical science?
14th February 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a bsc nautical science cadet, other than merchant navy can i able to attend indian coast guard exam or navy exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?