14th July 2019, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Is a bachelors degree in Agri-Business Management valid to apply for either UPSC or MPSC?

According to new rules B.Sc in Agri-Business Management is not a professional degree. So a student of B.Sc Agri-Business Management degree holder can appear for the MPSC and UPSC exams?

15th July 2019, 02:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a bachelors degree in Agri-Business Management valid to apply for either UPSC or MPSC?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required for appearing in Civil Services (often known as UPSC examination) and MPSC examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Further, there is no necessity of this bachelor's degree to be a professional degree as far as the eligibility for these examinations is concerned.

So, being a student of B.Sc. Agri-Business Management degree course, you are certainly eligible to apply for above mentioned examination after completion of your degree course.

For more details regarding Civil Services examination and MPSC Civil Services examination, you can refer to their respective official links which are www.upsc.gov.in and www.mpsc.gov.in.
25th November 2019, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a bachelors degree in Agri-Business Management valid to apply for either UPSC or MPSC?

Maharashtra agriculture business managment degree is eligible for all most/upscexam.
10th July 2021, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Is I am applicable for Indian Forest Services (IFOS) in upsc with the degree of Agriculture Business Management (ABM) with me?

Please let me know the answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?