9th September 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Being father into Defence can I get any benefits to help me out joining Army?

Hello Sir, I am Vedita Rathore and I am from Commerce stream with Mathematics. I want to join the Indian Army and my father is also in Defence. So, I want to ask you that how could I go join Army? Would I get any benefits as my father is also into Defence?

13th September 2019, 01:18 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being father into Defence can I get any benefits to help me out joining Army?

Yes, you will get relaxation for recruitment in defence service.

The examination is conducted in different stages for the selection. It is necessary to qualify in all the stages for final selection.

On intermediate qualification candidates can appear in NDA examination conducted by UPSC. You will get benefit of being ward of a defence person.
28th January 2022, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being father into Defence can I get any benefits to help me out joining Army?

PLEASE TELL MY NO. OF ATTEMPTS IN NDA IF I WAS BORN IN 2007 MAY 25 . AND TILL WHICH YEAR I CAN GIVE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?