20th February 2018, 12:36 PM
Roshannepal

Being from Nepal how to apply for class 11th Science stream in India?

I am a student of Nepal. I have completed till class 10th in Nepal by scoring grade A and I want to study Science in India for 11th and 12th class. What can I do sir? How should I apply for schools in Delhi?

21st May 2018, 11:51 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being from Nepal how to apply for class 11th Science stream in India?

Eligibility:
According to Embassy of India, candidates need to satisfy certain criterias mentioned below.

>> Candidate should meet the criteria of basic/professional qualification and should have minimum experience as specified in the training brochure.
>>Applicants should be between 25 and 45 years of age.
>>Candidate should possess working knowledge of English to follow the course.
>>Candidate should be medically fit to undertake the course.
>> If a candidate has already attended a Course sponsored by Government of India, he/she is not eligible for ITEC Courses.

NOTE: candidates need to apply for the course online.
19th June 2022, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being from Nepal how to apply for class 11th Science stream in India?

I m nepali student i want take admission in india class 11 cbse board....how can i take..please ..give me information....
11th July 2022, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Being from Nepal how to apply for class 11th Science stream in India?
15th September 2022, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a nepali student.and i want study 11th in india.how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?