2nd January 2019, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Fashion Designing course for 12th Humanities female student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to join Fashion Designing course after completing my 12th. Right now I am preparing for the Board exam with Humanities stream. So, is it beneficial to do this course as I am a female candidate?

15th February 2019, 07:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Fashion Designing course for 12th Humanities female student?

If you are interested in Fashion Designing course then you can apply for NIFT entrance examination.

Eligibility criteria for NIFT exam:

*12th passed in any stream from a recognized board.

*Minimum of 50% marks in board exam.

12th Humanities stream candidates can apply for NIFT B.Des exam.
15th February 2019, 08:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Fashion Designing course for 12th Humanities female student?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Designing course:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board in any stream. Board appearing candidates can also apply for the exam.

2. Board passed candidates must have minimum of 50% marks in board exam.

You can apply for NIFT entrance exam for B.Des course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?