7th May 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best interior designing colleges of Mangalore? What is the fee structure?

best interior desgng colgs of manglore and its fees...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?
  2. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure of interior designing?
  6. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  7. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  8. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing?
  9. Which are the best colleges for interior designing? What is the eligible criteria?
  10. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  11. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  13. What is the fee structure of diploma interior designing?
  14. Fee structure for Interior Designing in Meera Bai Polytechnic College? Which mode of Transport is better for me to go this college?
  15. Are there any good colleges of Interior Designing in HP?
  16. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  17. Best government college for Post Graduation in Interior Designing? -- [New]
  18. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
28th February 2017, 11:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best interior designing colleges of Mangalore? What is the fee structure?

Best interior designing colleges of Mangalore.

** Shree Devi College of Interior Design Mangalore  
Address: Maina Tower, Ballalbagh, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575003
Phone:098440 45622

** Karavali College Of Interior Decoration
Address: Kalyaniram Palace, Kulur Ferry Road, Kottara, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575006
Phone:0824 245 2931

Different college have different fee structure so for detailed fee you can visit at the official website of college.
2nd March 2017, 10:20 AM
lethal predator
Member+

Default Re: Which are the best interior designing colleges of Mangalore? What is the fee structure?

The Best College of Interior Designing in Mangalore are as given below:

In Mangalore there are Two Best College for Interior Designing, If you are find the best Interior College in Mangalore then you just go through there.

1) Karavali College of Interior Designing.
It is located at NH-17, Near Kottara Choki Junction,
Mangalore University, Mangalore.
(Karavali College is approved by the AICTE).

2)The Shree Devi College of Interior Designing
It is located at MG Road, Magalore
(This college also approved by the AICTE)

Fees Structure of Both Karavali College & Shree Devi College are as under:

For India Student For NRI Student
Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Fees 3,000/- 4,500/-
Tuition Fees 3,20,000/- 4,80,000/-
Development Fees (one time) 30,000/- 45,000/-
Student Activity Fees (per year) 5,000/- 7,500/-
Hostel Charges (Twin sharing roms) 72,500/- 72,500/-
Hostel Security Deposit -One Time 5,000/- 7,500/-
Mess Charges 60,500/- 60,500/-
Laundry Charges 7,700/- 7,700/-
Medical Insurance 1,500/- 1,500/-

Total Fees 5,05,200/- 6,86,700/-
10th August 2020, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I think best interior design college in Mangalore is davinci international institute of design.You can visit www.vinciinstitute.com
DaVinci have 100% job placement record on 2019.
17th September 2020, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think best interior design college in Mangalore is davinci international institute of design.You can visit www.vinciinstitute.com
DaVinci have 100% job placement record on 2019.
Yes Davinci international Institute of Design is best interior design institute in mangalore with job placement assistant.
3rd December 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Davinci international institute of design is the best interior design college in mangalore with 100% job placement assistment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?