2nd June 2011, 10:05 PM
uday94

Is it better to take B.Tech in Amritha or any other colleges or should I take B.Tech+M.Tech in AP university?

is it better to take b.tech in amritha or any other colleges or dualdegree i.e.,b.tech+m.tech in andhra university.which will give me good career

7th September 2011, 10:12 PM
goutam1222

Default Re: Is it better to take B.Tech in Amritha or any other colleges or should I take B.Tech+M.Tech in AP university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uday94 View Post
is it better to take b.tech in amritha or any other colleges or dualdegree i.e.,b.tech+m.tech in andhra university.which will give me good career
Now a days dual degrees are making a huge buzz in the market. several IITs and institutes of national importance are conducting this type of courses too.
the most important factor regarding this dual course is that you do not need to waste time to prepare for a M.tech entrance like GATE etc. you are safe and secured that after joining this course you will come out becoming a master of the trade. After this options for you still remain open.

so going for a dual degree is best if you are getting a chance to do it.
Best of Luck.
7th March 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better to take B.Tech in Amritha or any other colleges or should I take B.Tech M.Tech in AP university?

Mtech 6years from the same university is not so good. It is better to go for Btech in one university , then do Mtech from another university. It has a bigger value in Industry. Of course, if you are going for higher studies ( Phd) or govt jobs, you can do Mtech direct
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?