13th July 2020, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Public Service Commission exam after qualifying B.Sc Nursing?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc Nursing degree and I am from Assam so can I apply and appear for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) exam? If yes, then when can I apply and when is the next APSC exam is going to be conducted?

15th July 2020, 04:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Public Service Commission exam after qualifying B.Sc Nursing?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for Public Service Commission examination having completed your B.Sc. in Nursing degree course as the minimum education required for appearing in the PSC examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Further, as far as you are concerned about next APSC examinations, then for that you can refer to the updated APSC examination calendar by referring to the link http://apsc.nic.in/misc_2020/TT_SCHE...ealry_2020.pdf while for more updates regarding APSC examination, you can refer to the commission's official link www.apsc.nic.in.
15th July 2020, 05:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Public Service Commission exam after qualifying B.Sc Nursing?

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for the examination.

So, you are eligible to apply for the examination. Examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

Till now only tentative dates are released. So, you can wait for the update as it may change taking in consideration the pandemic situation.

For more information visit at http://www.apsc.nic.in
16th July 2020, 10:51 AM
Expert Pinku

Yes, you can appear in APSC for staff nurse after B.Sc Nursing/Msc. nursing. For more details visit at www.apsc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?