26th June 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAS exam after fashion designing?

after graduation by fashion designing from private institue of karnatka open university can i apply for IAS EXAM? Can i will be selected without any problem if i passed the exam?

28th June 2014, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IAS exam after fashion designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after graduation by fashion designing from private institue of karnatka open university can i apply for IAS EXAM? Can i will be selected without any problem if i passed the exam?
Yes off course you are eligible to apply for (Indian Administrative Service) IAS exam after completing graduation in Fashion designing course. A bachelor degree in any discipline with pass mark are eligible to apply for IAS examination.

IAS stands for (Indian Administrative Service) and this entrance examination is conducted by the UPSC Union Public Service Commission for every year.

IAS Eligibility Criteria:-

- The candidate should be a graduate in any field having pursued 3 years of education after high school.
- No minimum marks required for IAS Examination.
- Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for IAS Examination.
- The candidate age should be minimum 21 years to 30 years
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have upper age limit maximum of 5 years. OBC candidates have a maximum of three years as upper age limit

Selection Procedure:-

The Selection procedure for IAS entrance examination is based on the Written Examination and Interview and the Written Examination is divided into Civil Service Aptitude Test, Main Examination and Interview.

For More Information Please visit here:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?