6th June 2012, 12:18 PM
ananthibalusamy

Can I directly register for IPCC being a candidate pursuing B.Com in Actuarial Management?

Am doing my B.com actuarial management can I register now directly for IPCC exam help me to do

6th June 2012, 01:57 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I directly register for IPCC being a candidate pursuing B.Com in Actuarial Management?

A candidate who has passed CPT and HSC may join the IPCC Course or ATC Course. Simultaneously, student will also registered for practical training depending upon whether he is opting for ATC or IPCC.

In addition, a student has to register and undergo orientation progrmme & 100 hours ITT before appearing in IPCC

In addition, a student has to register and undergo orientation progrmme & 100 hours ITT before appearing in IPCC shall be eligible for enrolment to IPCC subject to complying with relevant conditions.

A candidate who was already registered for erstwhile Intermediate Examination shall be eligible for enrolment/conversion to IPCC subject to complying with relevant conditions.
9th June 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I directly register for IPCC being a candidate pursuing B.Com in Actuarial Management?

i have passed my B.Com exam with First Class Grade in the year 1997. will i have to appear for the CPT Exam or i can directly appear for IPCC group 1 & 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?