23rd July 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do coaching to learn drawing for fashion designing in NIFT after 12th?

i want to doing career in fashion desining in nift after 12th. But my drawing is not so good. So what i do for crack this entrance exam. Cn i go for a coaching center for preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  2. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  3. How to do fashion designing after finishing 12th?
  4. Required percentage in 12th Board Exams to appear for NIFT and other Exams of Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  6. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  7. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  8. Can I be eligible for NIFT after passing 12th? I am interested in fashion designing
  9. Which subjects to choose in 12th for Fashion Designing? Qualification required for admission in NIFT?
  10. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  11. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  12. Is there any coaching available in Bangalore for entrance exams for getting into fashion designing course in NIFT
  13. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  14. How to fill the form of NIFT? I am interested in Fashion Designing
  15. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  16. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  17. Which is a better career option for me after 12th if I am creative and interested in drawing? What should I do if I want to make career in Animation and Fashion Designing?
  18. How to crack NIFT exam for fashion designing? What is the syllabus?
3rd July 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do coaching to learn drawing for fashion designing in NIFT after 12th?

How much age is required to do fashion designing? How much time will be taken to complete it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?