2nd February 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with Arts stream

Can i do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with arts stream?

26th August 2013, 12:13 AM
kavya23195

Default Re: Can I do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with Arts stream

Yes, you can pursue fashion designing from all streams after passing class 12th.
Most institutions hold an entrance exam and a situation/studio test for it. though it does not require professional training yet there are coaching available in which you can enrol for preparation. Be careful with the dates of filling the forms for many people tend to surpass the deadline. The best institution is NIFT and NID. Other institutions which are well reputed are FDDI, IIFT, Pearls, and symbiosis institute of design .
all the best for your future
2nd April 2014, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Can I do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with Arts stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with arts stream?
m 12th pass in 2014 i want to do fashion designing course but i don't have subject in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?