10th August 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do distance course in Fashion Designing at the age of 48?

i am 48 years old and i want to do fashion designing course from distance education or correspondence,can i do?

11th August 2011, 07:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do distance course in Fashion Designing at the age of 48?

Your age will not be an issue for joining a course in fashion designing as there are no age restrictions for the same. Normally institutes keep the minimum education qualification required as 12th standard. However the number of institutes offering distance education in this area are less. Sikkim Manipal university offers courses in this area. Also NIFD offers online training. Make sure before joining any institute that the same is recognised.
13th October 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do fashion designg course m 38yrs old and I have no degree and nt even 12th class certificate I live in delhi and I m running boutique I can speak english nd move out like educated so plz help me
14th October 2011, 11:14 AM
kinika

age is not an issue in this case
Normally institutes keep the minimum education qualification required as 12th standard. However the number of institutes offering distance education in this area are less. Sikkim Manipal university offers courses in this area. Also NIFD offers online training. Make sure before joining any institute that the same is recognised.
27th March 2012, 05:53 PM
WLCFASHION

WLCI FASHION DESIGNING INSTITUTE
To Know More Information about Fashion Designing Courses Visit:
http://www.wlcifashion.in/
9th July 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

i am a housewife & i want to do fashion designing course at home. how can i do this course?
9th July 2013, 01:32 PM
nim@1990

Dear member,

there is no any age limit for study. you can do your Fashion Designing course at age of 48.

I have listed below following some of the institute for National Institute of

NIFT
Northeast Institute of Fashion Technology
The Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology.
National Institute of Design
PEARL ACADEMY OF FASHION
9th July 2013, 06:34 PM
bully 001
Member+

Talking Re: Can I do distance course in Fashion Designing at the age of 48?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 48 years old and i want to do fashion designing course from distance education or correspondence,can i do?
if you want to go with distance course than there are no age criteria for any one who want to join fashion designing course . but before you join such kind of course you have to conform that this institute is approved or not by ugc and any other organization .
hope you understand very well .
thanks
24th March 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I passed 2 in arts and then after 1year i join 3 year iti {1 year} stiching/cutting {2 year} needle embroidary work and doing last year of teacher training.
25th March 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Yes, u can do fashion designing course via distance mode. There is no age bar for distance courses.
8th June 2015, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I do interior designing course at the age 48 n from where in delhi
23rd May 2017, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I completed 10th standard. And completed pre primary teacher training. May I can do fashion designer course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?