14th July 2018, 04:08 AM
Garimasinghparihar

Can I do Fashion Designing course after completing BSc(Microbiology)?

Hi friends, I am interested to do Fashion Designing course. But I have a doubt, that is, I am a BSc student of Microbiology. So, after completing my BSc, am I eligible to study Fashion Designing course? Please tell me immediately.

16th July 2018, 04:52 PM
prithviraj yadav

Smile Re: Can I do Fashion Designing course after completing BSc(Microbiology)?

Hello ,
Yes you shall choose to still do a course in fashion designing but before making any decision its better that you do SWOT analysis on where you stand in terms of degree that you do now.
for any other query Please let me know....
Thank you
18th July 2018, 10:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Fashion Designing course after completing BSc(Microbiology)?

Yes, you can study Fashion designing after completing B.Sc in microbiology.

The basic eligiblity required for studying bachelors or graduation level degree in Fashion designing course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The basic eligibility required for studying masters or post graduation level degree in fashion designing is a graduation or bachelors level degree in any subject with minimum 50% from any recognised university.

Since you have studied your B.Sc in microbiology you can study graduation or post graduation level degree in Fashion designing. Based on your interest you can study either graduation or post graduation degree.
The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results. Few universities give direct admission based on the previous years performance.
4th December 2021, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Fashion Designing course after completing BSc(Microbiology)?

can I do M.Sc in Fashion Designing after doing B.Sc in Microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?