18th May 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Fashion Designing course after doing B.A? How should I prepare for the entrance? What would they ask in interview?

currentely doing b.a. Want to do fashion desiging ...but i have no knowledge about it can i do this course and how preparing for it ? i want to know what would they ask in interviwor enterance exam

19th May 2011, 06:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Fashion Designing course after doing B.A? How should I prepare for the entrance? What would they ask in interview?

Before you go into the field of fashion designing you need to be sure that you are creative person by nature. The test too will be in this creative areas. You need to come up with creative and innovative ideas. You can brows the net for previous year papers. In the interview there be questions from both general questions and also in the field of fashion world. Make sure you update yourself on the happenings in the fashion world.
22nd May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Fashion Designing course after doing B.A? How should I prepare for the entrance? What would they ask in interview?

is there any enterence test for the interior designer course after graduation?
29th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

am doing my B.E computer science... can i do any designing course ?? basically am interested in designing ....
25th July 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

is inifd a good fashion institute?(formerly known as nifd)
19th October 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I m student of diploma electrical engineer after diploma what shoud i do.?
9th February 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc physics what can i do after this in fashion technology
21st November 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

hw can we prepare ourself for the entrance exam in fashion designing course??????
24th November 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO FASHION DESIGNING FROM NIFT WITH DIPLOMA OF BA??????
19th April 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

To be a professional fashion designer, studying fashion designing after 12 or after BA is best?
2nd September 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm currently doing b.a. want to do fashion designing. But I have no knowledge about it can i do this course and how preparing for it. Want to know what they ask in interview and entrance exam
2nd September 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm currently doing b.a want to do fashion designing.
But I have no knowledge about it can i do this course and how preparing for it. Want to know that how should I prepare for the entrance? and what they ask in interview
6th September 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do fashion designing or web designing after passing BA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?