8th September 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for UGC NET exam for MBA?

dear sir/ madam i am fresher. I have done mba from K.U.K. university. i have cleared my 3 semester but my 4 semester result is awaited. can, i eligible for this exam?

4th October 2012, 11:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for UGC NET exam for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir/ madam i am fresher. I have done mba from K.U.K. university. i have cleared my 3 semester but my 4 semester result is awaited. can, i eligible for this exam?
Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for December NET Examination if your result is awaited because final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination, but you have to show the copy of your result to the UGC after cracking NET Examination.

This examination is conducted twice by UGC in June and December and this examination is for those who are interested to become Lecturer in some colleges or wants to do P.hd course in future. After clear NET Examination you are eligible to become lecturer in some colleges because UGC certified your provisionally for Lectureship.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and result was also declared. Those who have missed the June NET, May apply for the December NET Examination, this examination notification is going to be Published soon in the month of October.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form of NET online from the official website.

To apply for NET Examination, you must have hold a post graduate degree course and must have scored minimum 55% marks in your post graduation, final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NET Examination. So please wait for the Notification and also Prepared well for this examination as per the pattern. The pattern and syllabus of NET Examination is properly available in the official website, please check the website for more details about NET.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
5th October 2012, 12:32 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Yes you can eligible to apply for the UGC NET exam.
The post graduation completed candidates are eligible.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. NET exam being Conducted by Union Grant Commission.

This exam will be conducted for the award of Junior Research Lectureship(JRF) and also for eligibility into Lectureship.

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

The candidate should complete the post graduation from any recognized university.

One should have to score a min of 55% of marks in their post graduation course in order to be eligible for this exam.

Relaxation is there in percent of marks upto 5% for candidates of sc/st category.

Age limit:

there is no upper age limit for the candidate lectureship.

But the junior research fellowship candidate should be in the age group of 19 to 28 years.

For updated information visit the site

http://www.ugcnetonline.in

all the best.
10th June 2013, 06:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, being a result awaiting student, you are eligible to attend NET. PG in any stream is the qualification required for NET. This qualification must be attained with at least 55% marks. There will be three papers for NET, covering topics on mental ability and concerned subject selected. Applications can be forwarded through the web portal of UGC that carry out the exam.
20th August 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I HAD DONE AMIE IN MECH THEN MBA IN OPERATION WITH 60% . AM I ELIGIBLE FOR NET?
20th August 2013, 09:24 PM
maruthidevi

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for December NET Examination if your result is awaited because final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination, but you have to show the copy of your result to the UGC after cracking NET Examination.

This examination is conducted twice by UGC in June and December and this examination is for those who are interested to become Lecturer in some colleges or wants to do P.hd course in future. After clear NET Examination you are eligible to become lecturer in some colleges because UGC certified your provisionally for Lectureship.

This year June NET Examination was already completed and result was also declared. Those who have missed the June NET, May apply for the December NET Examination, this examination notification is going to be Published soon in the month of October.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form of NET online from the official website.

To apply for NET Examination, you must have hold a post graduate degree course and must have scored minimum 55% marks in your post graduation, final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NET Examination. So please wait for the Notification and also Prepared well for this examination as per the pattern. The pattern and syllabus of NET Examination is properly available in the official website, please check the website for more details about NET.
21st August 2013, 10:38 AM
nishi513

Hi friend...YES,you are definitely eligible to apply for NET examination...NET(National Eligibility Test) examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year...And the minimum educational qualification required to apply for NET exam is masters degree(post graduation) with atleast 55% of marks and 5% marks relaxation for reserved category candidates & final year students are also eligible to apply...The maximum age limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years & for lecturership,there is no maximum age limit...ALL THE BEST...
21st August 2013, 05:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

Yes ,why not ,final year candidates of post graduation degree are eligible to give the National Eligibility test .

NET that stands for the National eligibility test is the entrance exam conducted for the selection of candidates for the different posts

1.Junior Research Fellowship

2.Lectureship by the University Grants Commission.

Essential requirements which you must possess in order to be eligible for the UGC NET exam:

>>Master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university .Minimum of 55% in master's degree is required to apply for the NET exam.

>>5% relaxation in marks to the SC/ST candidates.

>>You must be an Indian citizen.

>>The minimum age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is

1.28 years for the Junior research fellowship .

2.No upper age limit for the Lectureship

Let me inform you that this exam is conducted twice every year by the UGC .The June exam had been already conducted .

The important dates for the December UGC NET exam 2014 is about to come.You must visit the official website of UGC that is www.ugc.ac.in for any other details

Hope the information helps you.If you have any other query you can leave your message here .

All the best

aashisranjan784
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?