11th February 2023, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study in 12th in Kendriya Vidyalaya being an 11th KV student itself?

Can I get admission to study in 12th in Kendriya Vidyalaya being an 11th KV student itself but 12th registration has been done? and can I get admission without transfer ground?

16th February 2023, 07:28 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in 12th in Kendriya Vidyalaya being an 11th KV student itself?

If you are an 11th KV student and the 12th registration has already been done, you can still apply for admission to the same Kendriya Vidyalaya for Class 12th. You may need to provide a valid reason for not having completed the transfer formalities. In some cases, schools may require a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the previous school and/or the Regional Office of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).

It is important to note that admission in Class 12th may be subject to availability of seats and the discretion of the school authorities. You may need to meet the eligibility criteria for Class 12th admission, including minimum marks and attendance requirements.

Therefore, it is recommended that you contact the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya and inquire about their specific policies and procedures for admission in Class 12th. You can also consult with your school authorities and seek their guidance on the transfer formalities and other requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?