25th June 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in top ITI Institutes without giving entrance test having passed 10th with 87% and 12th with 64%?

Hello Sir, I had passed 10th with 87% and also completed 12th with 64%. Now I want to pursue ITI because it have lot of career scopes. So I want to know can I get admissions in top Institute of ITI without giving the entrance test.
Contact no. 8404937002

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for MBA after scoring 48% in graduation and 75% in PG?
  2. Top 10 Research institutes which offer M.Sc(Physics) course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Pre Medical exams for Institutes of Uttarakhand? I've passed 10th and 12th from Jaipur
  4. What could be the basic difference between CAT and MAT?
  5. How to get B.Tech degree after 12th if ITI is 10th based?
  6. What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65% -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure for getting admission in ITI after 10th?
  8. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  9. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for ITI course after completion of 9th standard?
  11. To make a career in aeronautics should I take Coaching after 10th boards?
  12. Am i eligible for Hotel Management after scoring 70% in English
  13. Which course is better M.Sc in agriculture or MBA in Agriculture?
  14. What is the date of issue of forms of Polytechnic in UP?
  15. What is the procedure to apply in government polyechnic college?
  16. How can I get admission in Government Institutes after completion of 10th with 55% from CBSE Board?
  17. How to get admission in top engineering colleges? -- [New]
  18. How to do Ph.D without giving entrance exam? List of institutes which takes candidates without giving the entrance exam?
25th July 2016, 02:25 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in top ITI Institutes without giving entrance test having passed 10th with 87% and 12th with 64%?

If by "TOP ITI" institutes, you mean the private ones which are good, then definitely you can get though their management quota seats.

But if you mean the government colleges, then unfortunately, there is no such provision and you are bound to give the entrance tests.

With government colleges, no approach or money will work because the process of admission is very fair and it is done STRICTLY on the basis of merit list prepared after the entrance exam.

So, decide for yourself and if you want any private college then proceed by contacting them and if you want any government college then start preparing for the entrance tests as soon as possible.
26th January 2021, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in top ITI Institutes without giving entrance test having passed 10th with 87% and 12th with 64%?

I want to do Law. Can I have to do ITI? I'm passing 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?