16th June 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I join government college after scoring 39000 rank?

my rank is 39000 can i read in government college...please tel me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government college after scoring 39000 rank?
  2. Can I get admission in government college or any college in Kolkata after scoring 39000 rank?
  3. Admission in government college after scoring RPET rank of 39000 and OBC rank of 15000?
  4. which college can I get after scoring 39000 in GE category?
  5. Will I get mechanical course after scoring 39000 rank?
  6. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me?
  7. How to get admission in SRM? I have scored 39000 rank
  8. Will I get mechanical seat in main campus after scoring 39000 SRM rank?
  9. Can I get any government college in Kanpur after scoring 23511 rank?
  10. Can I get any government college in UP after scoring UP B.Ed rank of 90280 and category rank of 15937?
  11. Could I get any government college in UP after scoring UP B.Ed rank of 90280 and category rank of 15937? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in government college after scoring 2700 rank and 1500 SC rank?
  13. How to join AGBSE government college in UP after scoring 23000 rank -- [New]
  14. Which college should I get in Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad after scoring 503 in PGECET? How much rank we need to get in government college?
  15. Can I any government college in UP after scoring 86331 and 32330? List of all the government colleges?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 179328 rank? Any government college is possible?
  17. Can i get a government college after scoring 87000 rank and UP state rank of 12,590?
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 6468 rank in GBTU and 511 rank in B.Arch
20th August 2012, 09:40 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join government college after scoring 39000 rank?

Your chances of getting a seat on the basis of 39000 rank are quite positive and likely. But, unfortunately you haven't mentioned that you have got this rank in which entrance examination!

However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't even mentioned that.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.

In the absence of vital information's it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details, name of the entrance examination and choice of branch in engineering to get the desired information.
I would also like to remind you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.
20th August 2012, 09:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Your chances of getting a seat on the basis of 39000 rank are quite positive and likely. But, unfortunately you haven't mentioned that you have got this rank in which entrance examination!

However, you must remember that your bachelor’s aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't even mentioned that.

Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in higher secondary or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.

In the absence of vital information's it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for.

Kindly provide the full academic details, name of the entrance examination and choice of branch in engineering to get the desired information.
I would also like to remind you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.
30th May 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get a government college after scoring 39000 rank in upsee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?