9th February 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I join join MCA after completing B.Com?

I have completed my B.Com and now wants to do MCA. But my friends are telling that I'm not eligible for it. So. please confirm me whether I'm eligible or not to apply for MCA.

19th February 2018, 01:36 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: Can I join join MCA after completing B.Com?

Eligibility for M.C.A:
->Any graduate who has passed in any discipline(Arts,Science,Commerce,Engineering)is eligible to apply..
->Candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or in any one year of graduation..
21st February 2018, 07:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MCA refers to Master of Computer Applications and same is a master degree course with a very good scope in software world.

Further, the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing MCA degree course is a bachelor degree in any stream with Mathematics as a main subject either at higher secondary school level or bachelor degree level from a recognized institute.

So, being a B.Com degree holder you are eligible for MCA degree course if you have studied Mathematics at higher secondary school level or graduation level.
25th February 2018, 03:47 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Com and now wants to do MCA. But my friends are telling that I'm not eligible for it. So. please confirm me whether I'm eligible or not to apply for MCA.
YES, You can join the MCA course if you meet the below educational qualifications:

Graduation Pass in any stream

In the class 12th, you should have studied Mathematics as one of the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?