30th November 2022, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I join KMTC to pursue clinical medicine after I bridged my biology?

I had attained all the required grades in my kcse except in biology of which I went on and bridged it...I did my kcse 2021

2nd December 2022, 12:19 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Can I join KMTC to pursue clinical medicine after I bridged my biology?

To join Clinical and Medicine Diploma Course in Kenya Medical Training College you must have KCSE mean grade of C or equivalent with relevant combination of other subjects such as English, Kiswahili, Biology, Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Physical Sciences. The course duration is for 3 to 3.5 years.

As per my knowledge KMTC will not accept any student with the bridged course. They, will be given chance to choose from certificate or short term course to take admission in KMTC. But for the diploma course they are not eligible. I have attached brochure of KMTC 2022-2023.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.-Department-of-Clinical-Medicine.pdf(767.5 KB, 0 views)
24th January 2023, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join KMTC to pursue clinical medicine after I bridged my biology?

Can I do nursing after bringing math and chemistry
8th March 2023, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I bridged biology and passed and applied at kmtc and received my admission letter for Clinical medicine will I be allowed to study there
25th April 2023, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I bridge biology in order to meet requirements for nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?