29th November 2022, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I presume Masters in Arts after having a degree in Technical education?

Please can I presume Masters in Arts after having a degree in Technical education?

30th November 2022, 01:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I presume Masters in Arts after having a degree in Technical education?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue master degree in arts after the bachelor degree in technology.

The common eligibility to pursue master in arts is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The admission procedure varies with institution. So, visit the official website for the detail information.
30th November 2022, 06:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I presume Masters in Arts after having a degree in Technical education?

Yes, you can do it. Students can do post graduation or masters in two different subjects.
After BTech, you can pursue postgraduate level courses like MTech, ME, MBA, MIM, Masters in Digital Marketing.
30th November 2022, 08:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue Master in Arts from a recognised university.

The common eligibilty to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The admission procedure varies with university. So, you can visit official website for the detail information.
30th November 2022, 09:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Candidates with bachelor degree in any stream are eligible to pursue master in arts.

So, you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination and eligible to get admission in the master in arts course. Admission procedure varies with institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?