21st August 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech in computer science or computer aided designing after finishing B.Tech in IT? Which is best among the two?

can I study M.tech in computer science or computer aided designing after finishing B.tech in IT.Which is best among the two?
please reply to [email protected]

26th August 2012, 12:06 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech in computer science or computer aided designing after finishing B.Tech in IT? Which is best among the two?

No you cant study M.tech in computer science or computer aided designing after finishing B.tech in IT.
after B.Tech two best option-
1. M.Tech( if you have studied well in B.Tech)
try for GATE EXAM
2. MBA
TRY FOR MAT,XAT,CAT EXAM

After doing any of above courses from reputed instituion you will get excellent JOB..
best of luck
27th April 2013, 05:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech in computer science or computer aided designing after finishing B.Tech in IT? Which is best among the two?

If you are interested in computer based drawing/graphics, it is better to select M.Tech in computer aided designing. Both the options are good for a rewarding career. After completion of the course, you can find a teaching job or industrial job. NET qualification allows you to work as Asst Professor in colleges. You can expect good remuneration package also.

If you are interested in computer based drawing/graphics, it is better to select M.Tech in computer aided designing. Both the options are good for a rewarding career. After completion of the course, you can find a teaching job or industrial job. NET qualification allows you to work as Asst Professor in colleges. You can expect good remuneration package also.
15th May 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i manisha .i am very very interested in fashion design and art-craft.my drawing is very very good.but i have passed btech,CSE in 2013.plz tell me about a design course or post graduate in fashion design after btech plz reply my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?