11th January 2012, 12:21 PM

Can I take admission for UG Program in Fashion Designing with an age of 24 years?

i m of 24 may i take admission in UG programme Fashion designing?

25th March 2012, 03:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for UG Program in Fashion Designing with an age of 24 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i m of 24 may i take admission in UG programme Fashion designing?

Candidate seeking for admission in the undergraduate degree program in Fashion Designing from a recognized Institutes in India, must have passed the +2 level of exam with 50% marks from a recognized Board [Percentage criteria may vary from Institutes to Institutes]. Selection is based on the basis of Aptitude Test and Interview. Candidates having a portfolio of sketches, drawings and other artistic creations may hold the upper hand when it comes to admission process. To be eligible for the admission one must have attained the age of 17 years and must not have exceeded 34 years of age.

You may refer to the official websites of the following given Institutes which offers degree program in Fashion Designing:

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
National Institute of Fashion Technology
Apeejay Institute of Design
National Institute of Fashion Design
Inter National Institute of Fashion Designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?