7th March 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I take B.Ed from Kerala University after doing graduation from Raipur as private?

I did my graduation from Raipur as private so i didn't have Tc ,can i take my BE.D from kerala university.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University
  2. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  3. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  4. How can I apply to study Private M.Com course in Kerala University?
  5. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  7. Universities in Kerala which offers MBA or M.Com for a candidate who had secured 65% in B.Com?
  8. What are the streams of Kerala University acceptable in Annamalai University to study in Post Graduation? -- [New]
  9. What is the total fee for B.Ed course for a year?
  10. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Kerala university? I'm a graduate in sociology from annamalai
  12. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  13. Is there any university in the name of Anna Technology University Raipur?
  14. What can I do for B.Ed entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  16. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get the graduation degree from Durga college, Raipur to go abroad?
  18. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
21st March 2012, 08:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take B.Ed from Kerala University after doing graduation from Raipur as private?

Yes, you can apply for B.Ed course in Kerala University after completing graduation. But you should have taken the graduation degree from a recognized institute or University in Raipur. You should also score an aggregate of 50% marks to attend this exam. You should attend the B.Ed entrance exam conducted by Kerala University. Your selection to the B.Ed course will depend on the score of the examination.
12th September 2012, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take B.Ed from Kerala University after doing graduation from Raipur as private?

In 2011 I complete my first semester exam in kannur university and also passed. But after i donot attend the class, there for i am dropouted from the regular college. If i have any way for discontinuing my course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?