6th August 2012, 12:52 PM
kamakshisreela

Can I transfer my job to Bangalore city to government Telugu Schools? What is the procedure?

present i am working in ap state as sg telugu teacher.can itransfer my job to banglore city to govt telugu schools?and what is the process? andlist the govt teluguschool in banglore city?

Related Questions:
  1. How to Apply for Teacher Posts in Bangalore Telugu Schools? When Will the Exam be Conducted and what is the Syllabus? Send me some model Papers.
  2. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  3. Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?
  4. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. School transfer from ICSE to CBSE in 10th standard
  6. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  8. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  9. How to change dental college to do internships?
  10. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  11. Procedure to get a government job in teaching field in government schools and colleges? Do I need more qualification?Date of sale of Kendriya Vidyalaya forms?
  12. Age limit for ladies to appear for Government Job? When is it expected to have vacancies in government schools? Procedure to get through?
  13. Can I apply for Teaching Job in Government Schools being a candidate with an age of 38 years?
  14. Syllabus of B.Ed CET?
  15. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  16. What's the transfer procedure for teachers of government model school in Punjab?
  17. Chances of changing school for 10th CBSE student?
  18. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
6th July 2022, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer my job to Bangalore city to government Telugu Schools? What is the procedure?

Present im working as SGTeacher in Ap state,now can i transfer my job to Bangalore City govt Telugu medium schools,what is the process and prosiger,list and show the govt Telugu medium schools in Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?