2nd January 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Can a MEC student do instrumentation engineering?

can an mec student do instrumentation engineering?...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can Instrumentation Engineering student apply for IES examination?
  2. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Is MEC course the perfect course?
  5. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  7. How can an M.Com. student proceed for studies in instrumentation?
  8. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  9. What subjects should a B.Tech Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering student choose for PSU exam? How to prepare for it and which are the coaching institutes?
  10. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidates apply for IES Exam?
  12. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  13. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  14. polytechnic after 10th(MEC)?
  15. Books and coaching centers for CDSE exam for 4th semester Instrumentation engineering student?
  16. Can a instrumentation stream student apply for Electronics and Communication engineering in PSU exam? Can I do M.Tech IN ECE?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering? -- [New]
  18. What are the options available after B.Tech? I am a 4th year student of electronics and instrumentation engineering
23rd June 2013, 11:18 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: Can a MEC student do instrumentation engineering?

Yes sure you can go for instrumentation engineering in your masters.You have done Mechanical Engineering which is ever green branch.You can do any branch in your masters but you should have the knowledge of that branch.You can go for any branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?