18th March 2020, 07:41 PM
sownthari

Can we do Master's in Fashion Designing after completion of B.Com?

I have a done a Graduation in B.Com and I wish to study Fashion Designing. Can I do Master degree in Fashion Designing or I would have to do Bachelor degree in Fashion Designing before doing Master's degree in Fashion Designing?

24th March 2020, 09:02 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Can we do Master's in Fashion Designing after completion of B.Com?

No, B.Com degree is not acceptable for pursuing Masters in Fashion Designing. Only Bachelor in Fashion Designing degree is applicable for pursuing Masters course in it. Also, you should have scored at least 50% marks in bachelor course to be eligible for pursuing Masters course.
25th March 2020, 08:45 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we do Master's in Fashion Designing after completion of B.Com?

You are eligible to master degree in fashion designing after B.Com.

The eligiblility to get admission in M.Des is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course. So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure for respective institutions.

NIFT is one the premier institution to pursue the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?