20th August 2011, 08:16 PM
mohammad12345

Is career avenues in Mumbai a registered institute of GATE coaching? Can I do online coaching?

GOOD EVENING TO ALL
Is career avenues mumbai a registered institute of gate coaching.can anyone inform me about its online coaching and material sent by them

21st August 2011, 01:42 AM
Rayanti

Post Re: Is career avenues in Mumbai a registered institute of GATE coaching? Can I do online coaching?

Yes you read in on line coaching and get meterials .
23rd August 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is career avenues in Mumbai a registered institute of GATE coaching? Can I do online coaching?

is career avenue genuine?????
24th August 2011, 04:50 AM
sohamshah1234

Default Re: Is career avenues in Mumbai a registered institute of GATE coaching? Can I do online coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammad12345 View Post
GOOD EVENING TO ALL
Is career avenues mumbai a registered institute of gate coaching.can anyone inform me about its online coaching and material sent by them
Yes Mohammad, you can do online coaching. Which branch are you looking for?
18th January 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

does career avenue provide genuine material for gate..is that a right option for me to select it as a support to crack GATE 2013 in chemical engineering..?
31st December 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to join this coaching institute for GATE (Computers),Can anybody suggest it is a good one for that
27th February 2016, 12:06 PM
akashpatil0202

I have Buy Video Lectures Series of GATE CSE 2016 From Career Avenue Coaching at Mumbai Vashi Sector 30.
"" It is one of the worst coaching institute to destroy your career and one precious year""
Details of such a worst coaching institue are:
1. Computer Networks contains 8 letures total having 4 Hours Only. so best Institute to teach you Networks in 4 hours.
2. Programming and Data Structures Contains 11 lectutes total each lecture is total of 30 minute avg., so they teach you Programming and data structures in less then 6 hous.
3. "" THE BEST PART IS COMPILER DESIGN COVERED IN 4 VIDEO LECTURES ONLY MEANS IN 2 HOURS"
4. Computer orgnization and architecture again in 11 lectures i.e. in 5 hours
5. "Again they break the record by covering theory of computation in 5 lectutes only i.e. in less then 3 hours"

I Clearly Mentioning that i don't know any thing about other coaching institutes .

I have only mentioned my views and thoughts on career avenue Coaching beacuse that coachnig has cheated with me.
29th February 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

THIS IS NOT GOOD INSTITUTE
THEIR STUDY MATERIAL IS OUTDATED AS IT IS FOR 2012 WHILE I AM PREPAIRING FOR 2017
VERY FEW TOPICS ARE COVRED IN POWER SYSTEM SO THEY PROVIDE INCOMPLETE VIDEOS.
VERY SMALL VIDEO NO DEPTH OF KNOWLEDGE.
26th March 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Few years back CAREER AVENUES GATE Coaching was in production of video lectures however they clearly mentioned what they have in their videos. When I have gone though courses I noticed they have made available different type of courses so that students could choose any course as per their need. Sometimes people go for low price courses without reading the course content properly (I am 100% sure that this was the case with akashpatil0202, you should have registered to other courses once you felt videos are incomplete. They have 2 week refund policy too. I bet you did not not see videos for months otherwise you might have claimed refund. This is how you destroyed your year by yourself).

Visit CAREER AVENUES GATE Coaching websites, they have made a lot of changes in all areas may it be GATE Coaching classrooms or GATE Study Material Or GATE Video Lectures or GATE Test Series.

I personally feel that GATE Study Material & GATE Test Series are one of the best courses provided by CAREER AVENUES across India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?