16th April 2018, 08:07 AM
Mbs05

Is CET mandatory to study BSc(Interior Designing)?

Hi Sir, I want to study BSc in Interior Designing. I came to know that CET is mandatory to appear for getting seat for BSc in Interior Designing course. Is it true? I have to appear in CET or not for studying this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to pass MHT CET to get admission in BDS course?
  2. Is CET mandatory for BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it mandatory to appear in Maharashtra CET to study B.Tech for Diploma student? Cost of application form and last date of form submission?
  4. Is it mandatory to appear in Karnataka CET to study B.Tech for Diploma student? Cost of application form and last date of form submission?
  5. Clearing MH-CET for admission at B.Pharmacy in the same year is mandatory?
  6. Is mathematics necessary for fashion designing?
  7. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  8. What subjects should I choose to study fashion courses?
  9. Procedure to apply in PAU CET for BSc(Fashion Designing) admission?
  10. Possibility to study Photography Designing and Textile Designing courses simultaneously after 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to do HSC along with diploma in Engineering?
  12. Documents required to apply in Merit Cum Means Scholarship? -- [New]
  13. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  14. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  15. Can i directly study graduation course in Interior Designing after 12th?
  16. How can i study Interior Designing after 12th from BIPS group?
  17. Is it mandatory to attempt Kannada paper in Diploma CET? Detailed information about Diploma CET?
  18. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
31st January 2019, 04:47 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CET mandatory to study BSc(Interior Designing)?

B.Sc Interior Designing is a 3 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The admission process is varied from one college to other college.

Some colleges will give direct admission for the candidates. Some other colleges will conduct Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

There will be India level Entrance Exam AIEED (All India Entrance Exam for Design). Some colleges will also give admission on the basis of score in this Entrance Exam.

As per eligibility, one should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in 10+2 with any of the stream in order to join this course.

Decide upon the college in which you would like to join this course.

Know selection process for admission and if there is any Entrance Exam, have good preparation for the same.

If you did not get qualify in the exam, you can try to join the colleges where there is no Entrance Exam.
5th August 2021, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Which topics we have to study for interior design entrance
4th December 2021, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

CET is compulsory for PG in interior design..
20th July 2022, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is cet exam required for interior designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?