2nd May 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after 10th inorder to pursue career in Acting?

i'm in class 10th i'm looking forward to pursue my career in acting . so my question is that which courses can I do ???

3rd May 2011, 07:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after 10th inorder to pursue career in Acting?

This is one of the fields where your age will not be a criterias for selection. Also there is no specific course required. However it will be good if you go in for training to horne your skills. There are institutes like AAFT which offer both short term and long term courses. You need to decide on the course you would like to pursue and check out the eligibility criteria for the same.
16th May 2011, 10:50 PM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: Which course should I do after 10th inorder to pursue career in Acting?

Acting provides large employment &luzury to many stars .apart from natural acting you should also sharpen your acting skills by joining acting classes after which you should try to go to the best acting collages on INDIA
8th November 2011, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a good actor, my age is 21 can i join to film school?
26th May 2012, 09:09 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Dear,
If you want to become a career in acting then you can apply for any diploma course in the films chools.

As you say you studied till 10th so you can apply for diploma based courses.

The following are the film institutes in India:
  1. Film and Television institute of India(FTII), Mumbai.
  2. Zee Institute of Media Arts(ZIMA),Mumbai.
  3. Satyajit Ray Films and Television Institute,Kolkata.
  4. Barry John Acting Studio,Mumbai.
  5. L V Prasad film and TV academy ,Chennai.
  6. Delhi film Institute,Delhi.
  7. Flash frame visuals academy of film,Bangalore.
All the best................
6th September 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 17 year old girl my school do have any art classes and i want to become an actress what should i do
2nd April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Now I had completed a class 10th and I wants to give audition for films in bollywood and I can't come to Mumbai how u solve my this problem
21st January 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Now i had completed the class 10th. How can i become a actor but i can't come to mumbai?
2nd November 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a heroine . I am in class 8 so it is my dream.Here no one who tells about that.l located in small city.so ,there is no more facilities.
21st February 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 10 and which stream I should take to became a TV serial actress in Hindi. Somebody help me to solve my problem.my dream is to became a TV serial actress in Hindi. And I am from Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?