29th May 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Criterion to do B.Com through correspondence?

sir i want to do b.com through correspondence and want to know the criterion for the same?

26th December 2011, 10:35 PM
anxanu_en

Default Re: Criterion to do B.Com through correspondence?

You need to be a 10+2 or diploma holder or equivalent from a recognized board and need to apply for the correspondence course in that particular university, that's it!
27th December 2011, 12:08 PM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: Criterion to do B.Com through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to do b.com through correspondence and want to know the criterion for the same?
Criterion to do B.Com through correspondence?

Hi friend,

you have to follow following procedure in order to do B.COM through correspondence course:-

-Firstly, you must have cleared 12th in commerce stream, and you need to secure certain minimum percentage criteria , this varies from college(University) to college(University). you need to check with the university from where , you want to pursue correspondence course.

-Depending on their seats ,merit list will be prepared by university on the basis of 12th percentage or some entrance exams(If university finds need).

-If your rank is good in merit list , then you will be able to pursue your correspondence course in commerce from that university.

-some procedure may vary depending on University.For rest you need to follow above.

For any other query, do post here.

Best of luck

regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?