5th September 2010, 08:41 PM
sidhant11

DCI registration procedure? Is it applicable all over India if registered in a state?

sir,
plz. tell me
1.The procedure to get registration with dci?
2.If i get dci registration from delhi is it applicable all over india i.e. can i practise all over india?
3.i did my bds from manipal univ. so is it compulsory for me to get registration there?
waiting for ur reply...
thanks

8th September 2010, 08:02 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: DCI registration procedure? Is it applicable all over India if registered in a state?

hi.
A candidate should have obtained MSDC / DCI registration by the date of ... entire gamut of education in India with dedicated state and city specific portal. ..

good luck.
8th September 2010, 10:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: DCI registration procedure? Is it applicable all over India if registered in a state?

Hello,
To get yourself registered, you will have to send the application form along with the pescribed fee, as per the notification published by the council.
A registered dentist may practice in one state other then the state where he/she has been registered.
For detail, visit the official website of DCI. complete information regarding registration and other is available in the "Dentist Act,1948", which can be found in the "rules and regulations" menu of the DCI website.
13th September 2010, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed BDS from ITS-CDSR, Murad Nagar, Ghaziabad. I want my registeation in Jharkhand. Where should I approach ? Pl give me exact address.

Thanking you,

Dr Saumya
E-mail : [email protected]
30th October 2010, 02:49 PM
alphonsa

Smile Re: DCI registration procedure? Is it applicable all over India if registered in a state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidhant11 View Post
sir,
plz. tell me
1.The procedure to get registration with dci?
2.If i get dci registration from delhi is it applicable all over india i.e. can i practise all over india?
3.i did my bds from manipal univ. so is it compulsory for me to get registration there?
waiting for ur reply...
thanks
do i need to have a central registration for working or studying outside india
10th November 2010, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

can a dentist registered i any other state of india can also practice in other states of india holding same registration?does practicing in capital delhi need registration to delhi dental council of india
17th January 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I have applied state DCI, Raipur (CG) for registration and remitted required fee RS. 3500/- on 17.01.2011 for registration. When I will get registration certificate from DCI, let me know the period. Regards. Gopal Shankar
E Mail ID-- [email protected]
18th January 2011, 07:44 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Dear Friend

To get yourself registered, you will have to send the application form along with the prescribed fee, as per the notification published by the council.For more information you may visit the official website of DCI.

Best of luck...
1st March 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR
i have up dental council registration ..do i need all india registration too for practcing in delhi..n wat is the procedure for it..??
13th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

is dci registeration mandatory to apply for defence and paramilitary services?
4th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/ Madam,
I have completed my BDS from Manipal University( Manipal College Of Dental Sciences, Manipal,India) in 2004.Sir, as I am a nepali citizen and willing to work at india as a Dentist,please suggest about the type of registration at DENTAL COUNCIL OF INDIA, along with the complete procedure.Thanking Dr Anand. E-mail: [email protected]
27th June 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what are renewal procedure of the DCI registration?how much of CDE points are required for the renewal of my registration each year?
11th July 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER ONLINE RENEWAL IS POSSIBLE OF A ALREADY REGISTERED DENTIST.SATURDAY IS A WORKING DAY OR NOT.IF NOT ONLINE WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE?
24th July 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bds from navi mumbai....i wish to practise in agra(uttar pradesh)..from where should i get my registration done...??
kindly let me know asap...my email id [email protected]
28th July 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

please tell me all lndia registrarion procedure? is state registra.is vallid for all india?i m waitng for u r reply.
31st July 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/ Madam,
I have completed my DENTAL HYGIENIST DIPLOMA from Shimla University( Bhojia Dental College & Hospital,India) in 2010.Sir, as I am a Himachal citizen and willing to work at india as a Dentist Hygienist,please suggest about the type of registration at DENTAL COUNCIL OF INDIA, along with the complete procedure.Thanking Pooja Bagga. E-mail: [email protected]

With Regards,
Pooja Bagga
31st July 2011, 06:23 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

i attach the details about it:-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Application Form for Eligibility Certificate.pdf(101.6 KB, 2143 views)
28th August 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

plz tell wat is the procedure of getting dci registration ..me a bds...n got done registration from haryana ...do i need to get it cncld ..wat is the whole procedure???
3rd September 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir justi hav taken internship completion certificate from college now i am going to mumbai for dci registeration..wil it be sufficient to start my clinic...pls reply as soon as possible...thnks
14th September 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my dental technishion course in the year of 2010 so pls help me for reg
15th September 2011, 03:41 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
If dentists wish to specialize, they must complete extra study after having had clinical ... obtain registration and licensing from the nationalized Dental Board of Australia. ... Only 4% of all qualified applicants yearly pass the Australia's dental school .... Council the state regulatory body has upwards of 9822 registered dentists. ...
Thanks,
17th September 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

17th sept 2011

respected sir,
please tell me.....
1. the procedure to get registration with DCI ?
2. if i get DCI registration from Madhya Pradesh , is it applicable all over india i.e. can i practise all over india ?
3. i did my bds from barkatullah university,M.P. so it is compulsary for me to get registration there?
kindly solve my queries.
thanks

Simi Banerjee
26th November 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

procedure of registeration in delhi dental council of india????
10th December 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

hi..........
please tell me
i have done my BDS from UP and want to get registered in MADHYA PRADESH........WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF IT? I had got NOC certificate from UP DENTAL COUNCIL ,so what to do next.is it possible to get online registration done,if yes tell me the link
i will be grateful to u.my id [email protected]
thanks
31st December 2011, 09:07 PM
joblesswork

To get yourself registered, you will have to send the application form along with the prescribed fee, as per the notification published by the council.For more information you may visit the official website of DCI.
5th January 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

is agra university recognized by australian dental council
15th February 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

how to check whether a dentist is a registered practitioner? can it be checked in the dental council of india website, if so how?
9th March 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you please clear a doubt?........ Whether the state registration of any state is same as DCI registeration or these are two seperate things that is DCI registeration and for example any state registeration say.. Delhi????
6th October 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to get myself registered in delhi as dentist..including othr documents canisubmit 10th class marksheet instead of qualification certificate...as i lost my qualification certificateof 10th n duplicate is under process and i hv to apply for job..
7th October 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
please tell me.....
1. the procedure to get registration with DCI ?
2. if i get DCI registration from Madhya Pradesh , is it applicable all over india i.e. can i practise all over india ?
3. i did my bds from jiwaji university,M.P. so it is compulsary for me to get registration there?
kindly solve my queries.
thanks

Simi Banerjee

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/dci-registration-procedure-applicable-all-over-india-if-registered-state-38888.html#ixzz28c9mE1LI
3rd January 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

why this thread loads al Qs ? would the "SENIOR MEMBERS' care to answer the Obvious doubt most of us have ?
Registration validity across state borders !
23rd May 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i lost my dental registration original certificate.how can i get a duplicate one
8th October 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I missed my Renewal for Haryana State Dental Council. I was doing my PG, so could not proceed for this. I am confused, if they would ask for previous year thing. How can I get over it?
22nd February 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

If i am not a resident of delhi, but want to pracice in delhi, can I register with Delhi dental council.
26th June 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear
Sir, my daughter had pass out BDS from MGR University,Chennai in the year 2013 and completed her internship in Feb'14 from there, now she want to register herself at ASSAM DENTAL COUNCIL, so what is the procedure for getting registration from Assam. Plz advice.
Regards....
ASHIS DEBROY.
N;B; MY mail id; [email protected]
15th July 2014, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My daughter had passed BDS from DJ Dental College of Sciences & Research,Modinagar,Ghazibad(UP) in the year of 2013 and completed her Internship in July'2014 from there and now she wants to be Registered herself at DENTAL COUNCIL OF INDIA with intend to PRACTICE ALL OVER INDIA.Henceforth,kindly guide me the detailed PROCEDURE for getting REGISTRATION with DCA as well as kindly clarify & advise me that whether initially her Registration from a State Dental Council is compulsory?In that very case,kindly also guide me that in which STATE she can be Registered ?,whenever she belongs to THE STATE OF BIHAR & passed BDS from THE STATE OF UTTAR PRADESH & she is inclined for Practice at DELHI itself.I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED;KINDLY RESPOND ME QUICKLY,TREATING IT MOST URGENT Please!
Regards!
DR.S.K.UPADHYAY.
Mob.:094311-89641,
E_mail Id:[email protected]
20th July 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

want to get registered as a dentist in haryana- registration form? registration fee ?
2nd August 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got registration from Karnataka.I wish to practice in Gujarat.so do I need to get registered in Gujarat.so what is the procedure if I wish to practise dentistry here in Gujarat.is it mandatory to get it registration done in Gujarat.so what procedure I should follow.MY EMAIL I'D IS
[email protected] answer
10th August 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

My daughter has just completed BDS. Though we settled in Kerala, my daughter studied in Mysore
(JSS Dental College). Hence, she wants to know the procedure for herself registered with DCI. Is it mandatory for her
to register with Karnataka State Dental Council. If so, please let me know the procedures along with the application form
for registration. You may please send the same to me over my e-mail ID [email protected]
21st August 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

hello sir...
I m completing my internship on 21st August 2014 from Regional dental college, guwahati. and I m a permanent resident of jharkhand state. so I want to make my license for my own state. What will be the procedure for it. And can I apply online. ? where to get the form..? I mean any website or any link?please let me know this sir....
and also if for time being I make licence for Assam state. then would it be recognised if I am qulaifying post graduation courses. and later on if I want to practice in my state then how should I apply for my own state one despite having the assam state one also.
please respond me...and do help me....
thank you ....sir....
my email. [email protected]
4th October 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
My name is ashish kumar, i have completed bds from modern dental college and research centre INDORE
and i want to practice in punjab. Please guide me regarding the registration procedure in the DCI.is it compulsory for me to register in th state council of mp or can i register at the punjab dci office directly?
waiting for ur reply.
17th October 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I dont have cde points .
I have to renew my bds degree.
Is it possible to get it done.
I have delhi registeration
25th October 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir
My name is prashant Kumar. I have completed bds from ids and sum hospital odisha and I want practice in u.p please guide me regardly the registration procedures in dci
17th November 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir , My Name is SACHIN RATHOD , I Have completed B.D.S. from CDSH, RAU, INDORE. and I am from Godhra GUJARAT .. i got registration from Madhya pradesh ! as i know it is valid all over India for practice as Dental surgeon , my question is that... is it compulsory to transfer my Registration from M.P. to GUJARAT??? , for a dental job???? what is the procedure to get transfer from M.P. to GUJARAT state dental council ??
24th November 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

hello, i hv done my bds fromm mumbai in 2003.
resistratiin wit muhs.now im practicing in delhi.wan to renew my registrastion.what wil b t procedure?
my email id.-
[email protected]
9th December 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I am staying in Bangalore, i have completed my MDS from Bangalore, my BDS permanent registration is done in Delhi dental council..so now I need my permanent registration for MDS degree. But I am not able to go to Delhi now so is their any online registration which I can submit online or Should I get Noc from Delhi..please give me the information at this [email protected].. Thanking you
7th January 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear, my daughter registered herself with Delhi Dental Council as a dentist in 2013 which is valid till 31-12-2014. Now she wants to renew her registration. Kindly let me know the procedure for renewal. thanks.
8th January 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

my son passed bds from bihar university,he has registered at bihar.can he practice at west bengal also.
please at the e.mail [email protected]
28th January 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My wife has done BDS from CSMMU lu know. She missed renewing her registration which expired in march 2014. We have shifted to haryana now so she has to get herself registered under haryana dental council. Kindly let me know the procedure and about the NOC as previous UP registration wasn't renewed.
Thanks
[email protected]
10th February 2015, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to renew my dental registration online please can you help me with it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?