19th May 2017, 11:12 PM
Khokhar10kavita

Difference between haryana board and cbse board for medical stream

What is the difference between question paper for haryana board and cbse board for medical stream

Related Questions:
  1. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  2. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  3. Which board is better, Haryana or CBSE board?
  4. Best board of education between Haryana Board and CBSE?
  5. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  6. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  7. Which Board is preferable for 11th Computer Science between Himachal Pradesh Board and CBSE?
  8. Should I choose Haryana or CBSE? board?
  9. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is more valuable between NIOS and Haryana board to take admission in DU?
  11. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  12. What is the difference between State Board and CBSE board? Which board is easier among two?
  13. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  14. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  15. Is there any percentile difference available in switching between Boards after completion of 10th? Which Board is better among CBSE, WBCHSE and ISC? List of CBSE schools in Pune?
  16. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  17. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  18. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
23rd May 2017, 08:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Difference between haryana board and cbse board for medical stream

First thing I would like to say you that there is not much difference in syllabus of any two board of education whether state board or national board for any stream and every board follows the syllabus prescribed by NCERT and hence there is no difference between the syllabus of Haryana board and CBSE for medical stream .

Also I would like to know you that there can be a slight difference in question pattern of different boards but the syllabus remains the same as for higher studies every student must have gone through the same syllabus in their higher secondary degree to have better understanding.

For more details about syllabus and question pattern associated with Haryana state board of education you can refer to the link www.hbse.nic.in where as for that associated with CBSE you need to visit www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?