3rd February 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Interior Designing is available after 10th and procedure to apply for it?

Now, I am studying in 10th standard and I want to study Interior Designing after my 10th. Can I study according to my wish I am not getting proper information from anyone. Please, tell me if any Diploma courses are available after passing out 10th in Interior Designing and how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  3. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  4. What is the procedure to become a interior designer? I am pursuing B.Com
  5. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  6. Can I apply for diploma in interior designing? List of colleges for diploma in interior designing?
  7. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration without studying General Maths in 10th? Is it compulsory to appear in Elementary exams?
  9. List of colleges in Mumbai providing Diploma in Interior Designing? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Is there any exam which I can write to get interior designing course after completion of diploma?
  11. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  12. How many years will it take to do the bachelors for interior designing if completed 3 years diploma in interior?
  13. How can I apply for a job after completing interior designing?
  14. Is it possible to do diploma in Interior designing after 10th class?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing on 10th basis? Is there any age limit to apply? List of entrance exam and best colleges to get admission in Maharashtra?
  16. Procedure to study M.Tech interior designing in correspondence mode
  17. How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?
  18. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
10th February 2018, 11:59 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Interior Designing is available after 10th and procedure to apply for it?

For pursuing Diploma in Interior Designing course, you must be 10+2 passed.

In addition, you must have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 to be eligible for taking admission in Diploma in Interior Designing course.

Duration of the course is 2 to 3 years depending upon the University/institute.
10th February 2018, 05:14 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in Interior Designing is available after 10th and procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now, I am studying in 10th standard and I want to study Interior Designing after my 10th. Can I study according to my wish I am not getting proper information from anyone. Please, tell me if any Diploma courses are available after passing out 10th in Interior Designing and how to apply for it?
Most of the professional Interior Designing courses can only be pursued after completing 12th standard in any stream ( Arts/Science/Commerce) is the minimum educational qualification required to pursue standard interior design course.

In India there are three main formats in which the Interior Designing course can be done. They are

- Bachelor Degree Course
- Diploma Course
- Certificate Course

Degree course and Diploma course are the good ones. But for pursuing them you must complete 12th level of study.

There are some institute do allow 10th passed students to pursue Diploma and Certificate course but the quality of such course is not that good. That is why I will suggest you to complete 12th and then opt for Interior Designing course.

Admission Procedure : For Diploma and Certificate course in Interior Designing the admission is done directly. Whereas, for Bachelor degree program in interior designing admission is done on the basis of entrance exam - NATA,CEED,NID,CEPT and board examination result are taken into consideration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?