19th June 2016, 01:42 AM
baljinder rai

Does GATE exam going to help for getting a job after B.Tech course?

Does GATE exam going to help for getting a job after B.Tech course? Can you please provide me the details on this? What all jobs can we take up next after the completion of the course? Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the answer.

19th June 2016, 11:29 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does GATE exam going to help for getting a job after B.Tech course?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and the examination is conducted for admission of candidates in M.tech courses as well as for getting jobs in PSU'S and other firms.

The recruitment in PSU'S are conducted on the basis of GATE rank but candidates have to qualify in interview and other stages to get the jobs.

The rank must be below 500 for recruitment in PSU'S.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?