12th October 2019, 12:17 AM
Bansari radadiya

Eligibility to apply for entrance exam of First Division Assistant (FDA)?

I have completed my M.Sc in Food and Nutrition. So, can I give First Division Assistant (FDA) entrance examination? If yes, then when and how can I apply for the FDA entrance exam?

15th October 2019, 03:05 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for entrance exam of First Division Assistant (FDA)?

FDA stands for first Division Assistant.

The educational qualifications required for the FDA examinations are mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their 2nd PUC/2yrs ITI/3 years Diploma examination/12th standard(CBSE/ICSE) from any recognised board.

These are the steps about how to apply for this exam mentioned below:-

1. Open the official website.

2. Click the below link.

3. Login the page given by Username and Password.

4. Go to my application.

5. Select Advertisement Type, Year & Post Name(2) 7271/2018-19/PSC FDA/SDA COMPETITIVE EXAM 2019).

6. In the check box, click Hall Ticket.

7. Download/Print Hall Ticket.
16th October 2019, 12:38 PM
PinkySreeram

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for entrance exam of First Division Assistant (FDA)?

Yes. You can take up the First Division Assistant Entrance Examination for the year 2021.

You need to apply online by choosing the required post in online application form. Notification would be intimated through online and advertisements. Usually, the online applications would start in the month of February - March (as it was for the past two years). You will have a written test and a personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?