11th March 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and benefits to study BA(Russia) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying BA in Russia course in Jawaharlal Nehru University? And please let me know that what benefits I will get through this course?

24th February 2020, 11:30 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and benefits to study BA(Russia) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) offers a course B.A (Hons.) Russian Studies having duration of 3 years. JNU offers admission to this course based on entrance exam JNUEE. If you have an interest in russian culture, religion and society, then you can study this course and will be beneficial for you to make a career.

Eligibility for B.A (Hons.) Russian Studies
- You must have passed (10+2) or any other equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- Some well reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission.

Benefits of B.A (Hons.) Russian Studies
- You can develop your russian language skills to superior level and can develop interest in variety of other subject areas in russian.
- You can get opportunities to know russian literature and culture in detail.
- You may get job in embassy, media, press and administration.

JNUEE Important Dates
- Online Application Availability : 2nd March, 2020
- Last Date to Submit Application : 31st March, 2020
- Admit Card Available : 21st April, 2020
- JNUEE Exam Date : 11th - 14th May, 2020
- Result Declaration : 31st May, 2020

Career Prospects
After completion of study B.A (Hons.) Russian Studies, You can get job in various fields such as Russian Embassies, Foreign Hotels, Language Departments, Educational Institutes etc.

Job Profiles
- Translator
- Teacher
- Culture Guide
- Proof Reader
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?