16th December 2021, 10:21 AM
Abhin s kumar

Eligibility for MBA Airport management

I have completed my BA (Hons) business and management and am i eligible to do MBA in airport management or i wish what to do next to get an job in airport field

18th December 2021, 10:08 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MBA Airport management

Eligibility for MBA in aviation management
MBA in tourism management allow the candidate to update their basic knowledge of Aviation management

Candidates are able to apply for manager and director level portion in the aviation industry after completing MBA in aviation management

Candidates are able to get a higher package after completing MBA in aviation management

Course Name:- MBA in Aviation Management
Course Level :-Post Graduate
Course type:- degree course
Degree:- Master of Business Administration
Course duration :-2 years
Qualification required:- graduation in any stream with at least 50% aggregate marks
Selection process:- MBA entrance exam+ GD/PI round of colleges
Average fees:- 350000 to 700000 INR per year
Salary:- INR 300000 650000 per year
19th December 2021, 04:53 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for MBA Airport Management:-

*Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 2 years

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT, MAT and GMAT.
19th December 2021, 05:43 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Airport Management:-

You can apply for both MBA and PGDM programmes in airport management after pursuing graduation in any field.

Most of the colleges require aspirants to secure a minimum of 60% marks in graduation in order to secure admission in these courses.

Admissions to all such courses is done on the basis of management entrance exams and other selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?