10th January 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Which exam do I have to write to become an Animal Doctor? What is the eligibility criteria required

Respected Sir, I want to become an Animal Doctor so I want to know which exam do I have to write to become an Animal Doctor? I also want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage eligibility required to become a MBBS doctor? -- [New]
  2. What should I do to become an IPS Officer? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Navy Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  4. List higher education courses to pursue after B.Sc. (Botany)?
  5. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam?
  6. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Assistant Loco Pilot? Which exam do I have to write?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Which exam do I have to write?
  9. Which Colleges in India offers B.Sc in Bioforestry? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write for admission?
  10. Eligibility criteria to write KPSC entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do I have to write any Competitive exam to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?
  12. Eligibility criteria and entrance exams details to be a Doctor in Army?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  14. What is the course duration for BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  15. When are the forms available for BDS? Eligibility criteria and the requirements?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the job of Unani Medical officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  17. Can I become a Collector after completing M.Sc? Which exam do I have to write?
  18. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
15th April 2017, 10:39 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exam do I have to write to become an Animal Doctor? What is the eligibility criteria required

For being a veterinary doctor you have to give All India Pre Veterinary Test(AIPVT) which is conducted by Veterinary Council of India.

Candidates who have completed their intermediate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for giving this exam. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?