27th August 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Fee schedule and course duration for Interior Designing Institute

I want to join an Interior designing institute. please tell me the fee schedule and course duration as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
7th January 2013, 05:50 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Question Re: Fee schedule and course duration for Interior Designing Institute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join an Interior designing institute. please tell me the fee schedule and course duration as soon as possible.
it is very difficult task to say about a particurlar college fees now a days fee of college increase after a frequency so my suggestion pls see particrlar college website
7th January 2013, 07:05 PM
Tarunj94

Thumbs up Re: Fee schedule and course duration for Interior Designing Institute

Hello friends,

hello sir,my aim also to become Interior Designer.

Edibility:

Course Name:Diploma in Interior Design

Course Detail:The institute offers Diploma in Interior Design. It is a three years full time diploma programme.

Admission Criteria:The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board. Selection will be based as per the university norms.

3.Fees :6 lakhs to to 8 lakhs

Software used in interior design:
software like AutoCAD (2D Softw
are), 3DS Max (3D Software), and Photoshop that cover all aspects of drawings.

Upon completion of the course, students can benefit from the following career opportunities:

Interior Designer
Self Employed Interior Designer
Residential Space Planner
Kitchen Designer
Commercial Interior Space Planner
Set Designer for film and TV media
Theatre design
CAD Draftsman in Architecture firms
Freelancers
Higher Studies

Institute:

DreamZone

Jammi Building, 2nd floor,
No 125, Royapettah High Road,
Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004, India.
Phone : (91 44) 4902 1342
E-mail : [email protected]

Shri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College - Center for Interior Design

Location Bangalore / Bangalore , Karnataka

Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology
-bangalore
7th January 2013, 09:43 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Fee schedule and course duration for Interior Designing Institute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Edibility:*

*Course Name:*Diploma in Interior Design

*Course Detail:*The institute offers Diploma in Interior Design. It is a three years full time diploma programme.

*Admission Criteria:*The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board. Selection will be based as per the university norms.

*3.Fees :*6 lakhs to to 8 lakhs
Software used in interior design:
software like AutoCAD (2D Softw*are), 3DS Max (3D Software), and Photoshop that cover all aspects of drawings.

*Upon completion of the course, students can benefit from the following career opportunities:*

Interior Designer
Self Employed Interior Designer
Residential Space Planner
Kitchen Designer
Commercial Interior Space Planner
Set Designer for film and TV media
Theatre design
CAD Draftsman in Architecture firms
Freelancers
Higher Studies
9th February 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee schedule and course duration for Interior Designing Institute

i am doing my degree studies but wanna go for intetior design along with studies.should i complete my degree for doing interior design as it is geting over before my studies and i have doubt that i have to be busy with intetior design works keeping my studies aside
14th February 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Iam a 2nd btech student.Iam interested in interior designing.but I don't know anything about it.I searched in many sites but was unable to find the apt information.Can I join this cource after my 4rth year?please give me all information necessary on this cource.And what will be the duration of the cource??
6th April 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I am in b.com 1st year right now and my exams are haeding in a week or two and i want to do interior designing along with b.com plus my financial condition is also not strong but i really wish to do it so how can i?
17th April 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2 commerce student,i want to become an interior designer,is it possible?what is the course duration?what is the approximate amount when i complete this course?can i get a job suddenly after completing the course?what is the approximate salary i get?
27th April 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

im planing to do interior designing hence want to know the best institute with fee structure
3rd May 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi this is suba,am pursuing my Msc Software System right now & i have one more year to complete my studies but am more interested in learning interior designing and i have little bit of knowledge in Photoshop but not AutoCad is that necessary to know about that. And i need to know about the fees details & course duration of IAD,Please let me know..
3rd September 2014, 12:05 PM
manibel02

Default Modular Kitchen In Chennai|Modular Kitchen Chennai

Hi, would you like to remodelling your kitchen. There is a lot of varieties in the modular design, So you are selecting a good decorators for your kitchen remodelling.
10th September 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursing b.tech 4 the yr student.I am interested in interior designing.but I don't know anything about it.I searched in many sites but was unable to find the proper information.Can I join this course after my 4th year?please give me all information necessary on this course.And what will be the duration of the course??
23rd October 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.tech civil engg just now.I am interested in interior designing.but I don't know anything about it.I searched in many sites but was unable to find the proper information.Can I join this course after my 4th year?please give me all information necessary on this course.And what will be the duration and fee structure of the course?
27th October 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

My sister was pursuing diploma in architecture this is the last year after diploma she wants to join in interior designing course
But don't know about that plz helps us
22nd January 2015, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I am bcom 1st year ..I want to do interior designer course so what is the fee structure and how to do this .
25th April 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I had completed bsc general just passed out.....I want to complete interior desinging course
24th July 2015, 01:12 PM
ccsprabu

Default Modular Kitchen in Chennai,Modular Kitchen Chennai

hi friends, We are searching modular kitchen in Chennai for our home remodelling. so any one know which one is best designer[/MP3]s in Chennai please tell here. i have one and only designers details, that is Classic furniture located in Chennai at porur. they are providing good designs for our homes.
3rd September 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am mohit,i have completed my b.com,i am interested in doing interior designing but i don't know abt it anything,i have also no knowledge abt photoshop,autocad
6th May 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What is Fees schedule and course duration for interior designing
9th June 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

what will be the average fees schedule and course for interior design course in kerala
2nd November 2016, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I have done 2 years diploma in interior design. What can I do further to get more knowledge in this field?
9th February 2017, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc computers (degree course) what will be the duration for pg course of interior design and what will be the fee related to that course
22nd March 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

What the fee schedule for one year interior design course in bhavana Institute, satara?
28th November 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech cse passout student and now i want to do post graduation in interior design is it possible if yes then suggest me the colleges and details
18th January 2018, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

I am second year BA student and I want to pursue interior designing..can you plz suggest me a good college? Nd ofcourse the fee structure :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?