4th November 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?

hii...this is richa from ahmedabad....i want to know the fee structure for the bachelor of fashion designing in nift for one semester....

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  2. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  3. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  4. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  5. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  7. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  8. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  9. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  10. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  11. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  12. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  13. How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?
  14. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  15. Eligibility for 6 months Fashion Design course from NIFT?
  16. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc fashion designing? -- [New]
  18. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
5th November 2011, 10:06 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?

Hi fee structure for nift 1 st semester is as-
tution and admission fees -rs40000 approx
hostel charges- 15000 approx
31st December 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?

hello...dis is Deepa from Mumbai....i want to know the fees structure for the bachelor of fashion designing in nift for one year..
27th February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Hiii.. This is vinay from mumbai... i want to know the fees structure for the bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for one year..
22nd March 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hI..!!This is Madhu from hyderabad...i want to know the Fees structure for bachelor of fashion technology in NIFT for one year..
1st April 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hiii this is zeba, i want to know that the new batch of course of fasion desining when will be started/
3rd April 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

HIIIIIIII I WANT TO KNW ABOUT THE FEES STRUCTURE OF PGEF IN NIFT OF 1 YRS............................
27th April 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, mere bhatije ne nift n. Delhi se Access. Design me batchlr dgree ki hai. Uske baad 10-11 me DOMAS Academy, Italy se Master in Bus. Des. Se padhai complete ki. Abi tak usse service nhi mili hai. Kya iss line me mandi ka asar hai ya kuch or. Pl. job k liye kuch guidelines de. Regard, L. P. Maurya, Lucknow.
25th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

how much is NIFT, MUMBAI hostel fee for NRI student with AC room per year?? plz help me to get the answer as soon as possible~!!!!
15th July 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am harshshikha. I am studying in tenth std and am a student of dav public school jamshedpur.
i want to take admission in nift banglore in 2014 by the entrance exam of nift. what are the procedures and exams that i need to qualify of?
waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
thank you
9th August 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am priya i want to know the fees structure for fashion degining course from nift.

thank you
25th September 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD KNOW THE FEE INFORMATION OF YOUR FASHION DESIGNING COURSE
20th November 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir/Madam
Sir I have completed my Graduation in Distance mode with average percentage of marks and I am willing to do Fashion Design Course in your institute.So, Please send information to my,
mail:[email protected].
cell:9505113562.
Thanks and Regards
R.Lavanya.
25th December 2012, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi im sravanthi. I have completed my graduation b.com (computers)in ideal degree college in the year 2011,and i have palced in campus palacesments for bpo in cognizant technology.so now im very much intrested in doing course of fashion designing.
i want to take admission in nift hyd . I need all the details about the course period of time ,about the fee and what are the procedures and exams that i need to qualify of?
waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
mail:[email protected]
thank you.
29th January 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hello, I'm Biyang nd i want to know about total fee of fashion desgning of any apperal institute.
10th March 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hi i want to know 1 year full fee structure of bechlure of fashion designing. Also please know the age limit .
22nd April 2013, 05:56 PM
reshma mirza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii...this is richa from ahmedabad....i want to know the fee structure for the bachelor of fashion designing in nift for one semester....
Plz tell me
23rd April 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

hello,i am dayanand. i want 2 Fee Structure of Bachelor of Design in Fashion Designing in nift..............................mob:-9955842118,email:[email protected]
23rd April 2013, 05:25 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

List of Bachelors Programmes offered by NIFT

Bachelor of Fashion Design
Bachelor of Leather Design
Bachelor of Accessory Design
Bachelor of Textile Design
Bachelor of Knitwear Design
Bachelor of Fashion Communication

Admission Process for B.Des in NIFT

The admission for the design course is based on a written entrance exam, personal interview and Group Discussion for the eligible candidates conducted by NIFT. The written examination is mainly for evaluating the candidates’ knowledge and skill in the opted programmer. The test includes General Ability Test (GAT) and the GAT test is to evaluate

Quantitative Ability
Communication Ability
English Comprehension
Analytical Ability
General Knowledge and Current Affairs

Fee structure of B.Des in NIFT

The fee structure for the course is affordable for the students. There is different fee structure for Indian students and NRI students. The academic fee structure for the B.Des course in NIFT for one semester is about Rs. 52,000/- which includes Tuition Fee, Security Deposit, Library Fee, Alumni Association Membership- Fee, Mediclaim & Student Development Fee etc. The academic fee for the NRI students for one year is come around Rs.3, 60,000/-.The fees paid for the course is non- refundable.
5th August 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiii......This is Pooja Nimisha Singh from Lucknow......I want to know about total fee structure from 1st semester to last.......plzzzzzzzz help me.......u can contact me at [email protected]..........
5th August 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello.....This is Pooja Nimisha Singh from Lucknow.....I want to know about total fees structure from 1st semester to last of B.Des course in NIFT.....please help [email protected]
6th September 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

how many semester in fashion disinor course
27th September 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hai,

List of Bachelors Programmes offered by NIFT

Bachelor of Fashion Design
Bachelor of Leather Design
Bachelor of Accessory Design
Bachelor of Textile Design
Bachelor of Knitwear Design
Bachelor of Fashion Communication

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/fee-structure-bachelor-fashion-designing-nift-1-semester-445623.html#ixzz2g5DhMeOw
2nd December 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hello,i am Varsha Koul. i want 2 Fee Structure of Bachelor of Design in Fashion Designing in nift and how many semester in fashion disinor course..............................mob:-7697670540,email:[email protected]
24th December 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?

if any prblm call 9654001410

TUITION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)

LIBRARy FEE (PER yEAR) (NON-REFUNDABLE)

MEDICLAIM & STUDENT DEVELOPMENT FEE (PER yEAR) (NON-REFUNDABLE)

ExAM FEE (PER yEAR )

TOTAL

ONE TIME PAYMENTS
SECURITY DEPOSIT (ONE TIME) (REFUNDABLE)

ALUMNI ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP FEE (ONE TIME) (NON-REFUNDABLE)

REGISTRATION FEE (ONE TIME)

TOTAL

TOTAL at admission Time

NIFT 2013 Fee Structure for NRI Students :

ACADEMIC FEE FOR NRI ( PER YEAR – CONSISTING OF TWO SEMESTERS) (IN RUPEES)

TUITION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)

LIBRARy FEE (PER yEAR) (NON-REFUNDABLE)

MEDICLAIM & STUDENT DEVELOPMENT FEE (PER yEAR) (NON-REFUNDABLE)

ExAM FEE (PER yEAR )

TOTAL

ONE TIME PAyMENTS
SECURITy DEPOSIT (ONE TIME) (REFUNDABLE)

ALUMNI ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP FEE (ONE TIME) (NON-REFUNDABLE)
10th January 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hey this is shruti and i want to know the fee for 1year...and If its necessary to give the tuition ee.
10th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

how many semester in nift for bechlor in fashion designing and what is its fees structure
1st May 2014, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Do NIFT offer a basic fashion designing course???if they do please tell me the details of the free structure.
31st December 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm nidhi. I wanna know the fees structure of fashion designing course for one year
10th January 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hai this is sai kumar i jast want to know about fee in NIFT U CAN MAIL IT..... [email protected]
6th July 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY INTER, my % is (47.18) CAN I JOIN IN FASHION DESIGNING AND BTECH DISCOUNTINUE
9th March 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Bani from kolkata ,I want to know the fees for bachelor of fashion designing course from NIFT .

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?