28th March 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for AIEEE now? How to prepare for AIEEE in such a less time?

i have completed my twelfth class.i have not yet applied for aieee. how can i apply for aieee. how can i prepare for the exam?is there enough time for the exam?when is the exam?

29th March 2011, 07:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for AIEEE now? How to prepare for AIEEE in such a less time?

It is too late apply for this test now. The forms were available in December and January. The application is now closed. You will need to wait another year to apply for this test. You can try other institutes which conduct their own exams.
4th May 2011, 07:03 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to apply for AIEEE now? How to prepare for AIEEE in such a less time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my twelfth class.i have not yet applied for aieee. how can i apply for aieee. how can i prepare for the exam?is there enough time for the exam?when is the exam?
This exam should be applied in the month of January

AIEEE which is an all india entrance examination for intermediate exams to do their bachelors

the one appearing for AIEEE must have an idea about the this basic strategy to get a good decent rank

->He/She should have a clear idea about the syllabus ,pattern of the examination and the competition for the same exam..

->Planning should make difference among the other participants of the same

->you should do a clean research on the exam pattern and about the questions asked

this can be done by observing the question papers of previous years and all
the other sample papers so that you will get an idea

Now there is no chance for you to applying this exam

so better luck next time

Regards

~aditya~
4th May 2011, 07:28 PM
Prerna20

Default Re: How to apply for AIEEE now? How to prepare for AIEEE in such a less time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

AIEEE exam is already over and you can appear for it next year.

Check out for other entrance exam. MHCET is held in May.
Most of the exams get over in April or May ... Application forms start coming from November December.

So next year do ensure you dont miss out on dates.

Now you have got 1 year now to prepare thoroughly for entrance exams. Give your best and aim for the IITs.

Regards

Prerna
29th October 2011, 07:08 PM
jeo-rocks

HI DEAR,

the one appearing for AIEEE must have an idea about the this basic strategy to get a good decent rank

He/She should have a clear idea about the syllabus ,pattern of the examination and the competition for the same exam..

->Planning should make difference among the other participants of the same

->you should do a clean research on the exam pattern and about the questions asked

this can be done by observing the question papers of previous years and all
the other sample papers so that you will get an idea

Now there is no chance for you to applying this exam

THNAKS
2nd November 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

wat is the name of book containing previous 10 years aieee questions wid solutions
26th April 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I want to get addition for the ensuing year 2016for medial coaching. Pl inform me ththe starting date of the session
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?