13th May 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How to attend IAS exam after finishing diploma in fashion designing?

I have finished my diploma in fashion designing and I want to attend IAS Exams after my degree. I want to know whether any subjects in degree can be eligible for writing IAS or only specific like math's ,science etc...or what

11th April 2014, 03:41 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to attend IAS exam after finishing diploma in fashion designing?

Wait till your graduation degree is over as your eligibility has to be graduate for appearing the IAS entrance test. Diploma is equivalent to class 12. You need to do regular graduation degree. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. Civil Services Examination is 3 levels-Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personality Test.
For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree.
17th June 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to attend IAS exam after finishing diploma in fashion designing?

Can i apply ias course after doing MBA in fashion entrepreneurship
25th April 2021, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Where should I apply for IAS exam after finishing fashion designing
5th June 2021, 09:01 PM
Afreen0786

Yes, you can apply for IAS Civil Service exam as you have completed Four years Fashion Designing Degree course provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria. IAS - INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE, to become an IAS officer one has to appear and crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC once every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?