15th May 2020, 01:02 AM
Divya aggarwal 23

How to become CA if we have Biology in 12th class?

I choose Bio in 12th class but now I don't want to become a Doctor. Now, I want to be a CA but I don't know how to become CA. So, please explain me the whole procedure for becoming a Chartered Accountant.

18th May 2020, 03:39 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: How to become CA if we have Biology in 12th class?

You can pursue Chartered Accountancy after graduating in any stream in 12th standard. You just need to enroll yourself for the entrance exam which is known as the CA-Foundation Course. You can then enroll yourself in a coaching institute for CA-Foundation. Any 12 std student can attend CA foundation course.
After completed CA foundation, going on CA Inter, then go to CA final. if you can graduate, you can directly go to CA Intermediate, no need of foundation course is necessary.
19th May 2020, 01:30 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become CA if we have Biology in 12th class?

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and the same course comprises of three stages which are mentioned below :-

* Stage I) Foundation course in CA.

* Stage II) Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC).

* Stage III) The Final Stage course.

So, being a student of Class 12th, you are required to first register for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) and qualify the same examination to join the foundation course in CA. Further, you can join the IPCC followed by the final stage course by completing the previous stages of the same course.

For complete details structure of CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?