30th July 2012, 10:20 PM
itee24

How to become government teacher after doing diploma in fashion designing? I am a 3rd year B.A graduate

i hv done diploma in fashion designing..... bt nw i want to become govt teacher... im in 3rd yr BA grad
plz suggest me wat to do???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  2. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  3. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  4. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  5. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan? -- [New]
  7. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
  8. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  9. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any vacancy in government sector after doing diploma in fashion designing and CRS in Airline?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  12. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  13. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Fashion Designing and while working as Merchandiser?
  15. Can I do PG diploma in fashion designing after completing 3 years diploma in fashion designing
  16. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  17. Can I become a Teacher of Vocational stream in government sector?
  18. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma?

31st July 2012, 11:48 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become government teacher after doing diploma in fashion designing? I am a 3rd year B.A graduate

Since you have completed the fashion designing course, why don't you pursue career in this field? Anyway, I should tell you that you are not qualified enough at the momement for government teacher job.

Your diploma in fashion designing course is irrelevant for the job of teacher where BA alone is not enough to get job. To get government teacher job you will have to appear in TET or ETE entrance exam for the teachers conducted on central as well state level. To appear in any of these courses you will first have to complete B.Ed.

Today no government or private school will give you teaching job unless you have completed the B.Ed. The Bachelor's in Education is very essential to get teaching job. Therefore first step for you would be to pursue B.Ed after complteing BA.

B.Ed Eligibility

1. The minimum educational requirement is graduation course from a recognised university with at least 50 percent marks.

2. The second step is to appear in one of the several B.Ed entrance exams conducted by different states, universities for admission in B.Ed. These exams are generally conducted in June/July. Once you pass any of the entrance exams, you will get admission for Bachelors in Education course.

Now once you have completed the B.Ed course, you will have to appear in entrance exam for teaching jobs in government schools. You have two options, either appear for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for jobs in central government schools, else you can appear for TET by state governments.

CTET is for the job in central government managed schools such as:

Union Territory of Chandigarh and Andaman & Nicobar Islands Schools

KVS

Tibetan Schools

NVS

Unaided Private Schools

While State TET would give you teaching job in schools operated by state government. It is worth noting that CTET is considered to be tougher of two exams however CTET would also mean that you can easily get job in any private school affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education.

Another important thing is that candidates who have appeared in CTET can not get job in state government schools, similar is the case for candidates who appeared in state TET.

TET eligibility

Candidate should be Indian Citizen

Must have completed graduation course such as BA/B.Com etc.

He/She should also have B.Ed degree with at least 55 percent marks.

There is no age limit for CTET exam.

1st August 2012, 12:02 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become government teacher after doing diploma in fashion designing? I am a 3rd year B.A graduate

hi...!!!

-->to become a teacher you must have to do B.ed.

-->B.ed(bachelor's in education) is very essential to get teaching job.

-->eligibility criteria:-

*minimum educational requirement is graduation course.

*you have to appear in b.ed entrance exams to take admission in any good school.

*once you complete the b.ed course you will have to appear in entrance exam for teaching job in govt schools.

*you have 2 options either to appear in CTET or in TET CONDUCTED BY STATE GOVT.

*CTET is for union territory of chandigarh and andaman & nicobar island schools

KVS

NVS

UNAIDED PRIVATE SCHOOLS
ETC.

*TET eligibility:-

-Candidate must be indian.

-must have completed graduation such as B.A/B.com etc.

-marks should be 55%.

all the best...go ahead!!!

7th December 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MSc in apparel technology & management so how to get government lecturer job in polytechnics and when the government will call for that

23rd November 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have done nptt( 1 year diploma ) and dece ( 1 year diploma ).So, can i get a job in government school?

23rd February 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 years deploma in garment technology how can I get job for government teachers

1st November 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I am Msc. in Fashion technology from Punjab University . i Want to be a teacher in my subject in govt. or private sector. Please give me suggestion.

16th December 2018, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have studied fashion designing diploma course at govt.fashion designing collage..I haven't studied any degree ...Can i will get the job as fashion designing teacher??

15th October 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in fashion designing with 12yrs of experience in garment industry. Is There any govt job related to this field.i am also interested in teaching Stitching or tailoring subject in any govt school kindly help me how can I presue it

3rd October 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2year fashion Designing and Garment Technology course. How can I get job for government teacher.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?