13th October 2011, 02:18 AM
rajeevmis

How can I apply for Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What will be the procedure of selection?

sir, how can i applied for indian air force as a pharmacist &what is the procedure of selection?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What is the procedure of selection?
  2. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  5. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  6. Procedure for selection in Indian Air Force? How can I apply for it?
  7. Eligibility to apply fro Indian Air force after 10th class?
  8. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  9. Can an Arts student become a IAF officer?
  10. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  11. How to join Indian Army as a Pharmacist with 81.2% in Diploma(Pharmacy) and 57.5% in 12th Science? Opportunities in Indian Navy and Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  12. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  13. Procedure to apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force for 12th student?
  14. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  15. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  16. How to approach for Pharmacist job in Air Force?
  17. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  18. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
18th January 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What will be the procedure of selection?

how can apply in the air force to make pharmacist
18th January 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? What will be the procedure of selection?

sir, i m girl n in last smester of b.pharmacy can there is any scope for job in indian air force...?? what is the procedure for applying it....??
27th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir ,im girl n studying b.pharmacy .what is the procedure for getting pharmacist job in airf
orce
14th January 2013, 01:59 PM
abhishek0123

U should be graduate
age 19 to 25 years.
height required is
157cm
3rd December 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any specific exam to be written for getting pharmacist job in air force??
13th June 2015, 02:20 PM
P.siva reddy

Sir' I passed intermediate-BIPC 2015.I have interests to joined Indian sir force.but how to applied
13th June 2015, 02:35 PM
P.siva reddy

Sir' I passed intermediate-BIPC 2015.I have interests to joined Indian sir force.but how to applied
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?