8th September 2010, 06:57 AM
pratibha bahrain

How can I prepare for bank jobs like bank PO? I am a graduate(married) woman

Hello...i want to know how can i prepare for bank jobs like bankpo...others..I am graduate in a/c honrs...before 3years.....also iam married and house wife.NOW i want become professnal...plz guide me..

27th February 2012, 02:06 PM
snirmalprakash

Default Re: How can I prepare for bank jobs like bank PO? I am a graduate(married) woman

yeah, you may work on the bank please refer to the bank exams.now UBI and SBI banks there is 900 vacant place for the bank works you may write the exams for that.
27th February 2012, 06:36 PM
michael_scofield

Default Re: How can I prepare for bank jobs like bank PO? I am a graduate(married) woman

yes, you can.
There are various bank ranks like clerical, PO (Probationary Officer) for which entrances are conducted.
PO entrance mandatorily needs graduation to be completed by the candidate.

But for the clerk common written exam (CWE) conducted by IBPS counts 10th and 12th marks too.
For this exam,
you must have 60% marks in 10th or
50% marks in 12th
your age must be in between 18-28 years of age.

All the best!!!
30th April 2013, 06:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Graduates can apply for bank P.O. Degree qualification in any subject is enough. Selection to the job position is organized by the concerned bank or IBPS. Upper age limit is 30 years. 3 year and 5 year age relaxation is offered for OBC and SC/ST candidates.
12th July 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

hye I am babita from dhanbad and this year I have just completed my graduation in accounts honours.And iwant to become po in bank.please give me the right direction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?