17th November 2016, 02:06 PM
Monica SahayanathanVictor

How can I pursue Fashion Designing after completing B.Tech EEE?

Respected Sir, I am doing my final year B.Tech EEE and I wish to do Fashion Designing course. How can I pursue Fashion Designing after completing B.Tech EEE? Please provide all related details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  3. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  4. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE?
  5. How many subjects are there in Fashion Designing course?
  6. Can I pursue M.Sc in Fashion Designing after completing B.Sc in Physics?
  7. How can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th? Which College or University should I join? -- [New]
  8. How to do fashion designing course after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  10. How can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce?
  11. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  12. Is there any possibility to do fashion designing after completing B.Tech in EEE branch
  13. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  14. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?
  15. How to pursue Fashion Designing course after doing B.Com 2nd year
  16. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  17. What job will I get if I pursue fashion designing after completing MCA?
  18. Can i pursue my career in MSc Interior Designing after completing BSc in Apparel and Fashion Technology?
29th January 2017, 04:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Fashion Designing after completing B.Tech EEE?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue fashion designing course after the completion of the B.Tech course.

Candidates passed B.Tech are eligible to pursue master degree in fashion designing as :-

M.F.Tech.

M.Des.

M.F.M.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed B.Tech degree. There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination to get admission in NIFT ( one of the premier institute of fashion courses ).

For more information about examination patter visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?