24th August 2013, 12:54 PM

How can I register for B.A Economics?

I am a qualified Chartered Accountant My name is CA. Ravi Burra i would like to pursue the BA economics and subsequently MA economics and further courses incidental after post graduation in economics form Delhi university through distance/correspondence course.what is the eligibility and what is the process. my contact info- mail id- [email protected] , Cell no- 08143204408

Please send me the details asap so that i can join and start off with my course.

8th May 2014, 12:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register for B.A Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am a qualified Chartered Accountant My name is CA. Ravi Burra i would like to pursue the BA economics and subsequently MA economics and further courses incidental after post graduation in economics form Delhi university through distance/correspondence course.what is the eligibility and what is the process. my contact info- mail id- [email protected] , Cell no- 08143204408

Please send me the details asap so that i can join and start off with my course.

BA stands for Bachelor of Arts. It is an under graduation course . The duration of the course is for 3 years . the major subject for this course is accounts and management . there is good job prospects for BA course in both private as well as public sectors . so many colleges are provide this BBA course in our country . You should be qualified for 12th in any stream {science or commerce} with 50% percentage of marks from recognized board. There is no entrance examination for BA course. You may get directly admission for BA course in Delhi University. So, If you're completed 12th standard then you're eligible for BA course in Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?